** Note: This section is for students who have never been enrolled into Fulton Independent in previous years.
If the student has been enrolled in previous years, (no matter the time span in between), please see the "Returning Students" tab above.**
If you are a new student enrolling, you will need to visit the FISD Board Office and the local school in which your student will attend to receive a blue folder.
This blue folder will contain all necessary paperwork to keep on file for each year that your student is enrolled, including the enrollment form, records request form, medical forms, etc.
Once you have completed the paperwork in the blue folder, you will return the folder to the secretary at the front office of the building that your child will attend.
IF your child remains enrolled at Fulton Independent the following year(s), you will be able to use the Online Enrollment form to make updates and corrections.
Required documents for New Student Enrollment:
- Proof of Residency - (State issued ID and documentation with name and address within the last 2 months (i.e. utility bill (electric, water, sewer, gas)
- Birth Certificate - A copy of your child's certified birth certificate
- Immunization Records - Copy of current immunizations
- Preventative Health Care Exam - A physical from a doctor's office or local health department. *The physical must be on a Kentucky form and must be within the last year.*
- Eye Exam - An eye exam must be completed on a Kentucky School Eye Exam form.
- Dental Exam - A copy of a dental screening or examination documented on the Kentucky Dental Screening Form.